For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode
Calories: 275 cal per serving (without the bread 183 cal)
Garlic Yoghurt Sauce – Tomeyya Ingredients:
1. Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl or Ziplock bag.
2. Add the chicken and use your hands to make sure each piece is covered in marinade.
3. Let it marinate overnight or up to 24 hours.
4. Combine the Garlic Yoghurt Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix them until consistent, then refrigerate.
5. Heat grill or large pan on medium heat and oil it if you see fit, otherwise there’s already oil in the marinade.
6. Lay chicken on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, then turn and cook the other side for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove chicken from the grill and cover it with foil, then let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Slice the chicken and then serve in a flatbread with tomato, lettuce and yoghurt sauce.