- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 bulb celeriac, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coroli Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coroli Cow Ghee
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1-inch fresh turmeric, peeled and minced
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream (I use this brand, and it’s the BEST.
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Shatavari powder
- ½ teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- Juice from ½ lemon
- To garnish: Radishes, watercress, sunflower seeds and nigella seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Toss cauliflower and celeriac with the oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, until tender when pierced with a knife and beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee in a large pot set over medium heat.
- Saute the shallots, ginger and turmeric with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper until soft.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and celeriac, the coconut milk and vegetable broth and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add the Shatavari, ashwagandha and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a high-speed blender. Puree on high until completely smooth.
- Add more salt and/or black pepper to taste.
- Serve warm garnished with sliced radishes, watercress, sunflower seeds and nigella seeds.
MORE FROM HEALTH & WELLBEING
7 Benefits of Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil is a cooking oil that is sourced directly from pure sunflower seeds. It is suitable for high-temperature cooking with a smoke point of a...
- by Anonymous
7 Health Benefits of Pure Cow Ghee
Ghee is an Ayurvedic miracle that is famous around the world and can be found in a variety of delicious ghee recipes.
- by Anonymous