For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode
2 To 4 Servings
Calories: 241 cal per serving
- Carrot 160 gm
- Onion 30 gm
- Curry powder 1 gm
- Coconut milk 150 ml
- Stock 100 ml
- Salt 1 gm
- White pepper 1 gm
Fennell & Celery Salad:
- Sweat the sliced onion in Coroli Oil, then add the fresh Curcuma and curry powder.
- Let cook about 2 minutes on low heat then add the carrot for 4 minutes.
- Then add the stock, coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Let cook for 30 minutes then blend all together until the sauce becomes smooth.
- Next season 2 pieces of seabass with salt and white pepper.
- Heat the pan with oil, then pan-sear the fish on the skin side first until golden brown.
- Cut the fennel and celery into slices then mix with oil, salt and lemon juice then add on top of the fish for plating.