Easy Fluffy Pancake Recipes
Serves: 4 People – 156 cal per serving (one pancake)
1. 2 cups all-purpose or plain flour
2. 1/4 cup sweetener; sugar
3. 4 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
6. 1 1/2 cups milk (¼ cup extra if needed)
7. 1/4 cup melted butter
8. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
9. 2 tablespoons Coroli canola oil
10. 1 large egg
1. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large-sized bowl. Make a hole in the centre and add the milk, somewhat cooled melted butter, egg and vanilla.
2. Whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly mixing them with the dry ingredients. Mix the ingredients until smooth.
3. The batter needs to be thick and creamy consistency, but not too thick to pour off the ladle or out of the cup smoothly. If necessary, add a couple of tablespoons of extra milk to the batter until you reach the desired consistency.
4. When the batter becomes smooth and thick consistency, set it aside and let it rest while heating up the pan.
5. Heat the pan or skillet over low-medium heat and grease it with Coroli canola oil. Pour the amount of a ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread it smoothly into a circular shape with the back of your ladle.
6. When the underside is golden, and bubbles begin to appear, flip with a spatula and cook the other side until golden. Repeat the same cooking process for the rest of the batter.
7. Add any toppings you like from honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream, frozen yoghurt and some nuts, or enjoy it plain.
MORE FROM HEALTH & WELLBEING
7 Benefits of Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil is a cooking oil that is sourced directly from pure sunflower seeds. It is suitable for high-temperature cooking with a smoke point of a...
- by Anonymous
7 Health Benefits of Pure Cow Ghee
Ghee is an Ayurvedic miracle that is famous around the world and can be found in a variety of delicious ghee recipes.
- by Anonymous