- 75 gm white quinoa
- 75 gm Water
- 1 spoon of Corn Oil
- 50 gm black quinoa
- 300 gm water
- 1 spoon Coroli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 gm saltRed Bell Peppers Sauce:
- 2 pcs (250gr) Red bell peppers
- 1 pcs onion chopped
- 2 pcs Garlic clove
- 3 gm Coriander
- 20 gm Feta cheese
- 10 gm lemon juice
- White balsamic dressing
- 5 pcs Watermelon
- 5 pcs Feta cheese
- 1pcs Yellow Cherry tomato
- 1pcs Red cherry tomato
- Sea Salt
- Place the white quinoa in a small saucepan and pour the water over it. Bring it to a boil with oil and salt then reduce heat and cover the saucepan.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Soak the black quinoa in hot water about 15 minutes, then strain it. Cook with water for 15 min.
- Roast the red bell peppers, seeds and veins removed [sauté] with onion and garlic then blend with fresh coriander.
- Add feta and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread the coulis on the plate and add some toasted almond.
- Dress the quinoa already with oil, salt and pepper
- Arrange the quinoa on the top of coulis, without pressing it.
- Season all ingredients with fine salt and white balsamic glaze then dress it on the top of the Quinoa.
MORE FROM HEALTH & WELLBEING
7 Benefits of Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil is a cooking oil that is sourced directly from pure sunflower seeds. It is suitable for high-temperature cooking with a smoke point of a...
- by Anonymous
7 Health Benefits of Pure Cow Ghee
Ghee is an Ayurvedic miracle that is famous around the world and can be found in a variety of delicious ghee recipes.
- by Anonymous